GO Trick - Summon My Ride

Summon your ride whenever you need it. GO has a magical power that delivers a unique visual experience from a new perspective.

Gear used: Insta360 GO

Steps:

Open the Insta360 GO app and connect the camera to your phone.

Go to Settings—GO button settings and change “Quick Capture” to “Standard Video”

Tap “Recording length” and select “60 seconds”

Attach GO to the Easy Clip. Fix the Easy Clip inside the brim and put on the hat.

Press GO to start recording

Walk at a constant speed for five seconds and jump on the spot.

Ride the bike at a constant speed for five seconds and complete the shooting.

Tip: You can shoot multiple moving objects in the same way

Open GO App, tap “Stories”-”My Stories”-”Create a Story”. Import the captured clips.

Choose the first clip, tap "TWEAK" , select "Trim".

Swipe the timeline to select the clip from when you started to walk to jumping in the air.

To choose the second clip, tap "TWEAK" , select "Trim".

Swipe the timeline to select the clip on the bike.

If you shot multiple clips, trim other clips in the same way.

Preview the video, export your video and add the tag #SummonMyRide to share with the community.

I. Where to participate

1. Participate in the Insta360 GO app: Tap "Explore" — Tap the yellow "+" button — Select your shot — Add tag #SummonMyRide and share!

2. Participate on the Community Forum: Click ‘Create a Post’ — Add tag #SummonMyRide to your post title — Select ‘Creator Shots’ board — Upload your shot — Click ‘Post’!

II. What you will win

The best entries will be featured on the Insta360 app and Community Forum for users around the world. Insta360 Gold will also be rewarded. Get creative!