Insta360 Go and M1 Macbook Connection

I am on a macbook with the new M1 processor, iOs 11.3.1.

Go Firmware :v04.21.6 (I even Updated to the latest v0.4.25.6 but problem is the same).

I am having issues while connectingt the cradle of my insta360 Go straight to USB-C

The Camera is FULLY charged

I have tried the following:

1- connecting usb C cable to the computer (the cable is tested, works while I connect the cradle to my android phone)

2- conntecting with an INsta360 Cable to USB-C (from my Insta360 oneX) to the computer

In BOTH instances the camera is NOT seen by the Macbook.

(when I insert the camera in the cradle, the led turns white, increase its brightness, 1 blue flash and then white led is flashing BUT the camera is not seen by the Macbook)

Only if I reroute through an external USB-C (macbook side) to multiple USB (std) external Docking station and then with an Insta360 mini USB to USB cable I can see the Insta360 Go and download the files BUT the connection is not that stable and I have experienced -sometimes- disconnections.

((when I insert the camera in the cradle, Led behaviours is same as above-white led flashing- BUT I can see the camera and exchange data).

My understanding is that by using the external docking USB station, the USB connection is being managed by a different chipset than the one the one used on M1 Macbook, which means there are compatibility issus with the Go and M1 Macbooks.

Is there any fix available?