Biking Legend Fabio Wibmer Joins Team Insta360!

Full send levels just went through the roof here at Insta360 as legendary MTB rider Fabio Wibmer joins us as an official Team Insta360 Ambassador!👏 đŸ”„ 😆

One of the world’s most creative trial riders, Fabio specializes in blowing minds with nerve-shredding stunts and beautifully crafted tricks. Videos on his YouTube channel have amassed over 1.2 billion views, including ‘Wibmer’s Law’, which saw him turn the streets of Austria into his personal playground, and ‘Home Office’, solving lockdown boredom by turning his house into a trial rider’s paradise.

A truly versatile athlete, Fabio also has a long history competing at the highest level in downhill mountain biking and freeriding, with multiple wins in international races and competitions.

“Thinking boldly has been a huge part of my career, not doing what everyone else is doing,” Wibmer says. “I see Insta360 doing the same thing, pushing boundaries with their cameras. So I'm super excited to work together to create something special.”

With his unique blend of athleticism and creative energy, we can’t wait to see what Fabio comes up with as a member of Team Insta360. With Insta360 ONE X2, Insta360 GO 2 and more at his disposal, the possibilities are endless! 💛 😎

TEAM INSTA360

Team Insta360 athletes and creators hail from all over the world, using our cameras to record their incredible experiences, and fuel their creativity. They are the embodiment of the “Think Bold” attitude and constantly push the limits in their respective fields.