#DIYGearChallenge - Minion Banana 🍌Floater/ Monopod

Hello insta 360 creators!

Here I come again with another simple #DiyGear this time dedicated to the Insta360 Go2 (or other insta 360 camera waterproof or with dive case)

This DIY gear will allow you to have a little bit more of fun when shooting with the Go2 and the magnetic mount or dedicated dive case, either in the beach or swimming pool (remember to use the lens guard to be waterproof) or outside recording cool city Hyperlapses (as a bananapod😁)

Please be aware: keep it away of any Minion because they love banannah🍌🍌🍌🍌 😁😁😁

So, in this #DIYgear project I will show you how easy it is do a fruit floater or similar

What you will need:

- One fake fruit peace or a Polyurethane Sponge of your choice

(AliExpress is a great resource - see images below)

- One  Universal 1/4 screw mount with washer

- Hot glue, or any strong glue that won't melt the PU (polyurethane) sponge and is waterproof

A soldering iron to melt the sponge hole.

(Please use gloves for protection if needed)

Steps: 
Find the center of your sponge and create a  hole in the center  big enough to fit the 1/4 screw mount.

Add the glue and let it dry a few days.

After it's done you can screw any female 1/4inch base into it.

If your sponge is strong enough you can even use One R secured with the frame (be sure everything is locked in tightly in place), or One X2 or your favourite camera inside a insta360 dive case.

Important notice for SAFETY REASONS:
Every time you use your cameras in potential hazardous environments always check if everything is closed securely to prevent water damage.
I recommend waterproof housings whenever possible.

Hope you like this DIY gear project and go bananas! (Or apples, or tomatoes... Heck even cucumbers 😁😁😁)

I hope you enjoy doing this #DiyGear and if you found it valuable, hit that 👍 and favourite 🌟 for future reference.

Can't wait to see the footage you get out of this 💯

A few more awesomein360 content will be posted soon and more DIY gear is coming too 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Keep creating 💫
Keep chasing adventure💛
Keep helping people in the forum 🤜🤛

Thank you everyone for being passionate about 360✌️✌️

Stay @Awesomein360 🤙🤙