#DIYGear @Awesomein360's 2$ Ground Spike 🔥🔥🔥

Hello insta 360 creators!

Here I come again with another simple and cheap #DiyGear this time dedicated to shots in wet sand, sand, grass, dirt or similar, where you eliminate the tripod almost instantly (shadow may occur when stitching fails) whenever it's tricky to use a tripod.

All you need is a simple male to male 1/4 screw and a cheap drip watering spike used in gardening.

You just need to perform a hole in the cap with a screwdriver or a small soldering iron (use protective gloves if needed) enough for the screw to get in there.

For additional strength you can either put some glue, hot glue or an additional 1/4 bolt inside or duct tape around the cap for even more strength if you intend to use the spike up to 45º or less (not really recommended as its plastic).

For aesthetics you can remove the small hose entry on the side too.

And that's it .
A cheap solution for simple shots on sand, wet sand for those amazing #Beachtricks either pictures or time-lapses even inside puddles of water.

if you use One X remember using the venture case

tools needed:
- small plier to remove small parts
- small screwdriver or soldering iron (I used a usb soldering iron) to melt/ drill the hole
- duct tape (if needed)
- glue/ hot glue (if needed)

video where I used the ground spike:

https://s.insta360.com/p/04ccebc0b18b195b0e97c25c22f9b2a2

I hope you enjoy this simple #DiyGear

If you like this and this adds value to your 360 content, then I invite you to follow me on Instagram @Awesomein360 and leave a comment on any post of your liking telling " insta 360 community brought me here" ❤️