Insta 360 winter Presets for Lightroom

Hi guys,

today I want to share with you a preset I developed to use for my winter/snowy pics - especially made for the Insta360 cam. As an addition,

I will also share with you a couple of tips to get your pics even more breathtaking! 🙌

- First of all, let's take a look at this picture:

This is a screenshot I got from a 360 photo shot on the Insta360 OneR with 360 mod cam. The photo itself is pretty nice, with a good composition and a very wintery background, beeing at the very top of a mountain in the fresh snow.

- Here's what happens to the same picture by cropping it and applying my preset:

Ok, I definitely like this one more. The crop helps to focus more on the subjects and the preset makes all of the picture a lot more "Instagrammable".

- As an addon, I suggest to create a radial filter in order to enhace the sunlight: create a filter slightly bigger than the sun, then pump up a bit higlights, exposure and temperature - as much as you like it. Here's the result:

Wow, now the picture makes a big impact!

- Last thing, let's change a bit the global exposure in order to make it stand out even more:

Nice, I think that now the picture is really perfect and ready to share it on your feed!

Pro Tip 1: as you could want to do the same wit a screenshot from a video, it might be necessary to pump up the luminance noise reduction a bit more, as the noise affects the sky more.

Pro Tip 2: if you have many shades in your picture, when you apply my Preset they might get looking too blue. In this case you can pump up a bit more the color temperature, so that the snow will get back to white. Here's an example:

And here's what happens by simply pumping up the color temperature:

Oh yes, now the snow is back to white and the whole picture looks a lot less blue!

Ok guys, I hope you find those tips useful for postproducing your Insta360 pictures with Lightroom, I think it would be great if you try my preset and my tips and post the results here on the community forum and on instagram tagging me (@ettore_stramignoni) so that we can comment them together!

Link to my Insta360 winter Preset